MIT are experts in the maintenance, overhaul and repair of bow and stern thrusters. We have the parts, service and experience to overhaul most thruster types including Veth, Wartsila, Rolls- Royce, Brunvoll and many more.
At MIT, we understand the pivotal role thrusters play in ensuring the manoeuvrability and performance of marine vessels. That’s why we are dedicated to providing comprehensive services to help you maintain and optimise your bow and stern thrusters. We can service and repair any makes or models, including renowned brands like Wartsila, Rolls Royce, Veth, ABB, Thrustermaster, Brunvoll, Kawasaki, Schottel, and Nico. With our commitment to excellence, we offer a range of services designed to meet your specific needs.
MIT’s capabilities in overhauling, repairing, and servicing thrusters are unparalleled.
- Main Shaft Seal Inspection and Overhaul
- Internal Inspection of Thruster Mechanics
- Overall External Inspection
- Non-Destructive Testing for Propeller Blades
- Horizontal Shaft Component Inspection
- Hub Assembly Inspection
Maintenance and Repair Services:
- Propeller Blade Removal and Maintenance
- Blade Foot Seal Replacement
- Backlash and Bearing Clearance Checks
- Oil Refilling
- Thruster Testing and Pitch Calibration
- Minor Overhaul
- Major Overhaul
- Bearing Replacement as Needed
- Bearing Clearance Adjustment
- Blasting, Cleaning, and Painting of the Thruster Pod
With MIT, your thrusters are in expert hands. We are dedicated to maintaining your vessel’s thrusters’ reliability, safety, and efficiency.
CONTACT US TODAY TO LEARN MORE ABOUT HOW WE CAN ENHANCE YOUR MARINE OPERATIONS THROUGH OUR COMPREHENSIVE THRUSTER SERVICES.