Integration. The key to successful decarbonisation projects – the driveline perspective.
- Introduction – Why should I start the consideration path to electric? Legislation, fuel efficiency, cost saving, reducing carbon footprint!
- The Challenge – Optimising design and product combination for a successful electric install or retrofit.
- Key Factors for Success – Understand the requirements you need to capture from your vessel to make any electrification project successful, both in design and ROI.
- The Driveline – The driveline varies depending on the solution. Discover what your vessel needs between its prime mover and its propeller!
- Solutions – What electric/hybrid solution best fits your vessel requirements, and how to identify this?
- Opportunities for performance improvement – How to increase performance to suit your operating profile.
- Example Project Steps – Learn which steps you should take to transition to electric/hybrid successfully.
- Case Study – Read our case study on reducing fuel consumption with no loss in performance.
Download our FREE guide below!
Download the complete guide!
Discover key factors for success, solutions and opportunities for performance within a diesel alternative drive array by downloading our FREE white paper below.
Just complete a few details for instant access to our FREE guide on how to maximise performance and ROI of zero and low-carbon driveline projects!
White Paper: The key to a successful decarbonisation project