Our commitment to sustainability
We are committed to leading the industry in minimising the impact of our activities on the environment.
We recognise the importance of environmental considerations and take these into account at all stages of our business planning, development, production, servicing and marketing while continuing to distribute high-quality products to our customers’ specifications and satisfaction.
As part of continuous sustainability commitment, we pledge to;
- Conserve energy
- Conserve natural resources
- Minimise waste
- Promote recycling
- Reduce our use of solvents
- Create a safe, clean and hygienic working environment
- Reduce noise pollution
- Secure storage and disposal of waste
- Promote the use of diesel alternative power sources
- Meet or exceed all applicable environmental legislation.
To view our official sustainability statement, please click HERE
Axel Johnson International
We believe in sustainable businesses. Integrating sustainability is crucial for all companies’ survival. We strive to create momentum and push boundaries to make sure that our companies remain at the forefront when it comes to customer value, technical expertise, service and profitability while integrating sustainability into their core businesses and offerings.
For us, sustainability is related to business risks and opportunities and we ensure that we handle our challenges in a systematic and transparent way. By minimizing risks and develop opportunities, we provide to our customers high added value in the products and services that we deliver.
Five focus areas for Axel Johnson Internatonal sustainability work:
- Resource efficiency – use all resources efficiently and responsibly
- Health & Safety – provide healthy and safe working conditions for all employees and others in our value chain
- Responsible supply chain – work for responsible production and good working conditions in our supply chain
- Good products & services – work for safe material in products and services, focusing on extended lifetime
- Corporate responsibility – run businesses with high ethics and responsible citizenship addressing local and social challenges.
To read more on sustainability from Axel Johnson International please click HERE