TA90-8703Â â€“ Up to 3300hp (2460kw) at 1900 rpm
The 8703Â Series transmission system consists of an engine mounted 21 or 23 inch type 8 torque converter a 9 speed coaxial power-shift transmission and an advanced electronic control system.
Features and Benefits
- Increased performance: efficient gear train combined with electronic controls tailored to the needs of the specific application to optimize machine performance.
- Safety: the control system looks after the transmission so the operator can focus on the operation of the machine. Speeds and interlocks can be programmed to meet the needs of the specific machine.
- Ease of operation: available automatic shifting or manual power shift combined with shift inhibits and interlocks simplify the operatorâ€™s job and allows for concentration on the job rather than the powertrain.
- Reduced downtime: Durable heavy-duty components combined with electronic controls which prevent overspeed shift shocks and reduce the effects of operatorâ€™s error result in increased machine availability and less wear and tear on other machine components.
- Oil Field Fracturing Rigs
- Anchor Hoists
- Large Cranes
- Special Purpose Equipment