Drum and Disc Brakes
Transfluid Drum and Disc Brakes are negative type, for example the braking action happens when the brake is not electrically actuated. The braking force is obtained by means of a spring that, through a suitable system of levers, transmits its amplified force to the braking drums through the braking pads.
- Welded steel frame in accordance to DIN 15435 (drum brakes). Zinc coated steel frame (disc brakes). – Epoxy resin painting (2 coatings) with RAL 3000 final color.
- Manganese phosphated pins (drum brakes). Stainless steel pins (disc brakes).
- Self lubricating bushes and stainless steel pins.
- Light alloy drums with asbestos free glued braking pads (drum brakes) Asbestos free lining pads, glued to easy-to-replace plates (disc brakes).
- Friction coefficient μ = 0,42.
- Braking torque scale indicator.
- Protection grade IP 56.