MARINE - COMMERCIAL, MILITARY AND LEISURE OVERVIEW
Over 40 years of experience in the Marine sector has earned us an excellent reputation providing both traditional diesel and environmentally friendly hybrid and electric marine driveline and propulsion solutions, and aftermarket support to all aspects of the marine industry.
We have a wide variety of marine solutions for applications such as; Work Boats, Fishing, Pilot, Wind Farm Maintenance and Transfer vessels, Tugs, Military, Search and Rescue and Leisure marine.
We can develop a solution to suit your business, be it in operations provision, boat design, boatyard and maintenance, boat building, oil and gas, pipeline or rig maintenance.
We work with leading brands such as Twin Disc, Transfluid, Rubber Design, Quincy, Bellmarine, Veth, Nico, Technodrive, Rolla and Servogear to ensure our product portfolio meets each of our customer’s individual needs.
Our portfolio includes both new and reconditioned, service exchange units and comprehensive spare parts offering.
- Transmissions and Marine Gears
- Hybrid & Electric Drives
- Marine Control Drives
- Propulsion Control Systems
- E-motion, Electronic Propulsion
- Permanent Magnets Electric Motors and Generators
- Anti-vibration Conical and Sandwich Mounts
- Exhaust Suspension and Stainless Steel Bellows
- Hydraulic Bow and Stern Thrusters
- Hydraulic and Electric Steering
- Trim Tabs
- Arenson Surface Drives
- Controllable Pitch Propellers
- Sail Drives
- Power Take Offs (PTO’s) and Clutches
- Pump Drives
- Compressors, Rotary Screw and Reciprocating
- Seals and Bearings
- Water Filtration and Bilge Water Monitoring
Marine Capabilities Commercial
Marine Capabilities Military
Marine Capabilities - Leisure
Supply Install and Commission – Customised solutions
Our Design and Applications team ensure that your driveline requirements are fully developed with an appropriate solution for your application.
Our Service Team deliver the solution directly to your application and ensure that it is fitted correctly, tested fully and commissioned prior to a final handover.
This can be achieved either directly on site, or at one of our UK Service Centres.