EXTENDING THE LIFE OF OFF-HIGHWAY VEHICLES
Are your off-highway vehicles past their warranty period? Considering how you can ensure they remain cost-effective to your business? MIT has the answer!
Full Product Life Support
We’re experts in providing bumper to bumper diagnostics, servicing, repair and overhaul to a wide range of driveline systems, including engines, torque converters, transmissions, axles, electronic systems, pumps and compressors, for an even more comprehensive range of Off-Highway Vehicles.
We pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service, starting with meeting your individual project needs and continuing through to our well-acknowledged after-sales support.
We are accredited Twin Disc and SIDES service providers and our engineer’s hold accreditation from Detroit Diesel, Godiva, Iveco, Volvo, Scania, Dosifer, Caterpillar.
We offer life-extension solutions along with preventative care and emergency support.
We’re here to help, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Sustainable And Cost-Effective Life Extension
We offer complete lifecycle strategies to extend the life of your vehicle well past its warranty period. Be it a single vehicle or fleet, we have the solution to keep you and your business operational. Our aim is to optimise your vehicles efficiently, ensuring it’s up and running as soon as possible.
- Diesel Locomotives/Rail
- ARRF Fire Trucks/Fire Suppression Vehicles
- Ground Support Vehicles (GSE)
- Agricultural Tractors
- Wood Chippers
- Dump Trucks
- Shovels and Loaders
- Utility Vehicles
- We offer bespoke solutions, tailored to your needs and specific vehicles
- OEM approved independent provider, meaning we can offer you competitive pricing and industry-leading service
- Two full-sized 8×8 vehicle bays and large overhead gantry
- Factory accredited and highly-skilled engineers. Over 40 years of specialist industry experience
- Support when and where you need it, from either our Northern or Southern Service centres
- Onsite service capability both nationally and internationally! Fully tooled mobile service engineers, meaning we can work no matter your location.
Full Product Life Support
From servicing and diagnostics to repair, overhaul and life extension.
Servicing Bumper To Bumper
Comprehensive heavy vehicle service to drivelines. Engines, torque
converters, transmissions, dropbox and axles, water pumps, brake and ancillary components.
Complete end of warranty inspection/appraisal to fully asses the condition of your vehicle.
Accident Damage Repair
Full fibre glass repair capability.
Fleet Or Individual Service
Whether you have a fleet of vehicles or just need work on an individual basis, we will cater to your project.
We stock genuine OEM spare part.
Fully accredited Twin Disc and SIDES service providers. Engineer accreditation from Detroit Diesel, Godiva, Iveco, Volvo, Scania, Dosifer, Caterpillar.