Hensall, East Yorkshire
Are you a qualified mechanic looking to expand your experience or develop existing skills within an industrial and marine mobile driveline environment, covering UK, Ireland and overseas, all backed by industry-leading brands?
This is an excellent opportunity to widen your driveline expertise and broaden your skills portfolio.
In return, we offer;
- Competitive salary
- Profit related bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
- 24 days annual leave plus English bank holidays
- Full-time position – 39 hour working week
- Travel across the UK and overseas
- A detailed and comprehensive training programme
- Mobile phone
- Warm and open working environment
- Management open-door policy
- Part of a renowned international group of companies
Joining our expanding organisation, you will form an integral part of an already successful team. Working on an array of industry-leading drive arrays and components on both marine and industrial applications.
Primarily a workshop-based, with regular on-site customer visits, and the potential for overseas travel.
This varied role will see you working on the repair, overhaul, maintenance and servicing a range of marine and off-highway transmissions, torque converters, axles and associated driveline products, covering a diverse range of equipment.
We are welcoming applicants that hold the below experience;
- A recognised qualification or industry experience in mechanical engineering
- Basic knowledge of electrical and hydraulic systems would be an advantage.
MIT is backed by industry-leading and established OEM driveline manufacturers, sitting within the Driveline Solutions division of Axel Johnson International AB.
We are a specialist engineering group with bases in Southampton, North Kent and North Yorkshire. Our activities include the supply and service of marine and industrial driveline systems, marine seals & bearings and associated products. We operate principally in the UK but have customers based throughout the world.
In return for your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with excellent career opportunities, training & development, a competitive incentive package and a warm and open working environment.
If you believe you have the skills and experience required to succeed within this role, please email your covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org