Marketing and Communications Assistant
Are you a marketing professional looking to work part-time? Do you have a good knowledge of social media and social selling?
We are looking for a dedicated and hardworking marketing professional to work part-time to support our busy marketing department. The role will be based out of our satellite office in Botley, Southampton.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the ideal candidate will have an interest or background in marketing or communications.
Duties will include:
- Social media management
- Digital content creation
- Creation of marketing literature and presentations
- Press release writing
- Assisting with digital campaigns
- Assisting with email campaigns
- Assisting with trade event planning
- General admin duties
- Lead generation via digital platforms.
- Good verbal and written English skills
- Excellent communicator
- Good time management
- Able to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Basic knowledge of WordPress
- Experience with Mailchimp email marketing
- Knowledge of social media and social scheduling tools
- Able to make efficient use of the internet, search engines, LinkedIn, Industry listings, publications, and other sources to find relevant information.
- Basic knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Knowledge of marketing automation platforms.
What do we offer in return?
- Experience in an all-round marketing team
- A friendly and supportive environment
- Training and development plan
- 24 days annual leave (pro-rata)
- Flexible and home working available.
This is a part-time position, 24 hours a week £20,000.00 per annum, full-time equivalent.
We are a specialist engineering group with bases in Southampton, North Kent and North Yorkshire. Our activities include the supply and service of marine and industrial driveline systems, marine seals & bearings and associated products. We operate principally in the UK but have customers based throughout the world.
In return for your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with excellent career opportunities, training & development, a competitive incentive package and a warm and open working environment.
If you believe you have the skills and experience required to succeed within this role, please email your covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org