Internal Sales Coordinator
Are you an experienced Internal Sales Coordinator or Customer Service Superviser looking to lead a team, expand your experience or develop existing skills within an industrial and marine mobile driveline environment, backed by industry-leading brands?
This is an excellent opportunity to widen your Inside Sales expertise and broaden your skills portfolio.
In return, we offer;
- Competitive salary
- Profit related bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
- 24 days annual leave plus English bank holidays
- Full-time position – 39 hour working week
- Potential for travel
- A detailed and comprehensive training program
- Warm and open working environment
- Management open-door policy
- Part of an international group of companies (Axel Johnson International)
Joining our expanding organisation, you will form an integral part of an already successful team.
MIT is backed by industry-leading and established OEM driveline manufacturers, sitting within the Driveline Solutions division of Axel Johnson International AB.
- Responsible for supervising the development and daily running of the Sales support function.
- Development of relationships with selected business accounts. Attending meetings and account reviews with clients as required.
- Identify risks and opportunities related to new customers and partners.
- Working in conjunction with the sales and applications team, to exceed customer requirements and expectations.
- Work closely with our partners, internal sales, applications and engineering teams.
- Attendance at relevant sales meetings ensuring that all relevant information from assigned area is available, including customer visit reports, shared calendar, monthly sales reports, order prospect reports, competitor activity reports, forecasts, budgets and other required documentation.
- Attending and/or participating in trade shows, conferences and other marketing events.
- Participate in and actively support company initiatives.
- Utilisation of the companies Opera CRM and ERP system.
- All other duties as relevant to the post.
- Proven sales growth experience in a sales engineer position with 3 year’s experience selling b2b engineering products and services.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a desire to solve business problems in collaboration with peers in customers, suppliers, internal sales, after service, business development and engineering.
- Excellent relationship building skills and ability to network with ease.
- Ability to communicate technical engineering information clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Computer literate with experience in MS Office and CRM/ERP systems.
- Driving licence valid in the UK.
- Results driven, strong work ethic, competitive drive, team player with entrepreneurial spirit.
- Communication skills – Telephone, interpersonal etc
- Mechanical engineering skills.
- Negotiating skills
- Strong numeracy and literacy skills
- Influencing and persuasion skills
- Relationship management skills
- Commercial acumen
- Customer service skills
- Cultural awareness
- Organisation skills
- Ability to act independently
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to change
- Attention to detail
We are a specialist engineering group with bases in Southampton, North Kent and North Yorkshire. Our activities include the supply and service of marine and industrial driveline systems, marine seals & bearings and associated products. We operate principally in the UK but have customers based throughout the world.
In return for your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with excellent career opportunities, training & development, a competitive incentive package and a warm and open working environment.
If you believe you have the skills and experience required to succeed within this role, please email your covering letter and CV to email@example.com