MIT source fluid couplings, power take offs and electronic control systems from Transfluid, who have a world renowned reputation for excellence in the production of industrial transmissions and related components. MIT have been the authorised Transfluid sales & service distributor for over 15 years.
MIT offer a range of variable and constant fill fluid couplings.
For variable fluid couplings MIT supply the following options:
• KPTO for internal combustions engines
• KPTB for electric motors
• KSL for variable speed drive and electronic controls
For constant fill fluid couplings MIT supply the following options;
• K series for electric and combustion engines
• SKF for combustion engines which are tight flywheel mounted
• KX for those operating with oil or water
• KFBD for constant fill up to 500kw.
Call to find out more on the specific couplings and benefits for your requirements.
Power Take Offs (PTO)
With a wide range of torque requirements across the various uses, MIT source and supply specific PTOs depending on the end use.
• The HFO-HFR is oil activated for power up to 1300kw
• The SU is a self standing PTO
• SAE provides standard output and a radial load capacity. It provides power up to 300kw.
• SH-SHC provides torque up to 2500Nm, the PTO, has torque up to 11500Nm and the PF with elastic coupling provide torque of up to 16000Nm.
Get in contact to ensure you have the right PTO for your transmission.
Electronic Control Systems
MIT supply an M-PCB microprocessor controller for 12 to 24V DC systems with advanced clutch protection, operation and monitoring.
• Integrated hydraulic and air power pack drive logic
• Event logging (latest 1000 events registration)
• Controlled engagement monitoring (including soft start granting full driveline protection)
• Clutch overload protection
• Engine and load speed display
• Real time data acquisition capability