As an essential part of the overall MIT team, our service departments operate at both Queenborough and Hensall.
The teams can offer the following:
• Operate on a 24/7 basis
• Extensive experience in both workshop and worldwide field service unrivalled in the market.
• Whatever the application or product, an MIT engineer many of whom have served an in-house apprenticeship, will have detailed product knowledge gained from attending various manufacturers or MIT’s own in house training programmes.
• Understanding their markets MIT continue a programme of investment in special tooling and IT equipment to ensure the abilities to return transmissions and systems to service in a speedy manner to ensure continued enjoyment of your investment or to avoid costly downtime.
• Working as a division of the Service departments a dedicated team of Product Support Engineers are ready to assist you during installation of your recently purchased Electronic Systems, Marine Gears, Transmission and Propulsion systems. MIT prides itself on working with our customers and giving invaluable assistance during installation and finished equipment trials.
• The spares parts sales department, application engineering team and service departments will ensure that your installation or repair is technically tailored to your specific application giving value for money.